**SOLD**4 Valve 5/4 Cerveny 601 CC Tuba 2600 OBO

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
ohiotuba86
lurker
lurker

**SOLD**4 Valve 5/4 Cerveny 601 CC Tuba 2600 OBO

Post by ohiotuba86 »

Great shape and great playing Cerveny 601 CC Tuba. 5/4 size and 4 rotary valves. Shows only minor wear. Altieri gig bag included and in great shape. Pictures attached. I got this tuba in a cash and trade for my Willson and have since decided to completely get out of playing, at least for now. I'm located in Columbus, Ohio, but am willing to drive to meet a prospective buyer. Please message me with any questions or to request more pictures.

Starting the price at 3000 but open to all serious offers so contact me and we can see what we can do.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ohiotuba86 on Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ohiotuba86
lurker
lurker

Re: 4 Valve 5/4 Cerveny 601 CC Tuba

Post by ohiotuba86 »

New starting price of $2600. Please contact me if you would like to see more pictures, have questions, or want to make an offer. I will consider all serious offers.
ohiotuba86
lurker
lurker

Re: **SOLD**4 Valve 5/4 Cerveny 601 CC Tuba 2600 OBO

Post by ohiotuba86 »

This has sold. Thanks for the interest everyone who reached out to me.