Feeler for a vintage Alex 163 bell

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Michael Woods
bugler
bugler

Feeler for a vintage Alex 163 bell

Post by Michael Woods »

Not sure if this is going to be breaking any forum rules but I was wondering if anybody has any interest in buying a Vintage Alex 163 bell that is in great condition. I was thinking somewhere around $800 but not sure if I want to let it go yet.

The next question is why do I have a great condition Alex 163 bell not on a horn. The answer is that I bought a vintage alex from someone on the forum and he had ordered a new bigger Alex 163 bell that was included in the deal but not yet on the horn. I subsequently put the bell on and have really liked the horn as it definitely makes the sound broader.