FS: Trumpet, Trombone, Tuba Mpc

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
bam214
bugler
bugler

FS: Trumpet, Trombone, Tuba Mpc

Post by bam214 »

Everything is in great condition. If you have any questions or want pictures on anything here email @ martinavila685@yahoo.com" target="_blank" target="_blank Include $7 more for shipping. I want to only ship in the US.
The items are as follows:
3 piece sellsmanberger: it is a #2 32.6 rim / an orchestral grand cup / symphony American shank / rim extenders - $180 OBO whole set up. I am trying to sell the piece as a whole before considering breaking the parts up. Sellsmanberger rim extender $10 OBO
Mirafone C3: Some scratches around the body of the mouthpiece. The shank is true and round. $70 OBO
Helleberg 7B: Tarnish around the body of the mouthpiece. The shank is true and round. $40 OBO
Kellyberg 1 1/2G: Glow in the dark. The shank is true and round. $20 OBO
King SBEU: This is the mouthpiece preferred by 17 time world champion the Blue Devils Drum and Bugle Corps. It is a large shank euphonium mouthpiece. I would say it’s the size of a bach 7C – 6 1/2AL The shank is true and round. $70 OBO
Vincent Bach 6 1/2A: There is some plating coming off the bottom of the shank and the rim. This is a large shank trombone mouthpiece. The shank is true and round. $40 OBO
E-Z Tone USA: This is about the size of a 7C trombone mouthpiece. There is some plating loss in the shank. This is a small shank trombone mouthpiece. The shank is true and round. $40 OBO
Schilke 20D2D: This is in great condition. This is a trumpet mouthpiece. The shank is true and round. $40 OBO
Vincent Bach 7C: This is in great condition. This is a trumpet mouthpiece. The shank is true and round. $25 OBO
Belmone 7C: This has dings in the rim of the mouthpiece. This is a trumpet mouthpiece. The shank is dinged. $15 OBO
Harmon Mute B Model. This is for a trumpet mute. Great condition brand new looking $25 OBO
Tuba Berp: Great condition. $15 OBO
bam214
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Trumpet, Trombone, Tuba Mpc

Post by bam214 »

Everything is still available. I'm also open to offers.