Mack Brass CC Tuba and Miraphone Gig Bag For Sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
A Tuba Glue
lurker
lurker

Mack Brass CC Tuba and Miraphone Gig Bag For Sale

Post by A Tuba Glue »

:tuba: I am selling my Mack Brass TU410S CC 4/4 Tuba. Purchased brand new from manufacturer. I am the first and only owner. Horn is in very good condition and has been recently cleaned, oiled, and polished. There are two small dings on the bell (note, the pictures show tarnish on the bell as well, but I've since had it removed). Great for beginning players and veterans that want a sturdy horn for a good price. Hard case is also brand new and has wheels and a carrying strap. Asking $2000 plus shipping OBO. Serious inquires only. Contact via email only: joshserrano088@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank"

I am also selling a Miraphone 4/4 tuba gig bag. Bag was purchased brand new from manufacturer. I am the first and only owner. Bag is in pristine condition, basically new. All straps included. The case can be worn on your back or your shoulder or can be carried in your hand. The bag is water resistant. All zippers work and there is no wear or tear. Great for Miraphone horns or copies that have the same specs (like the tuba I'm selling). A lot better than rolling a hard case uphill. Asking $300 OBO Serious Inquires only. Contact via email only: joshserrano088@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank"

all photos are here: https://goo.gl/photos/Dyx24WDtgMYMYWsM6

You can buy the horn, hard case, and gig bag together for a discounted price of $2100.
The horn and bag are located in Denton, TX. I will only sell to buyers that are within a reasonable driving distance (i.e Dallas, South Oklahoma, etc.)
Thanks for reading! :tuba:
Last edited by A Tuba Glue on Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
aarondfreeman6
lurker
lurker

Re: Mack Brass CC Tuba and Miraphone Gig Bag For Sale

Post by aarondfreeman6 »

:tuba:
Last edited by aarondfreeman6 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ltrain
3 valves
3 valves

Post by Ltrain »

Dude, pro tip: don't' say your tuba has rust. It's looks like normal tarnish. Chemically speaking tarnish and rust are similar in that they're the resulting effect of oxidation, but "rust" suggests corrosion/rot penetrating the silver plate. Unless I'm missing something your horn appears to be in stellar condition. Don't scare off any potential buyers and GLWS!
Last edited by Ltrain on Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eastman 853 Eb ("Edith")
1963 King 1250 Sousaphone ("Jackie O")
Aguilar Amplification
--------------
Founder, L Train Brass Band
Davidus1
bugler
bugler

Post by Davidus1 »

I have a BBb (model 200) with the same issue. Its a ring of what appears to be rust. Not noticeable unless the horn is setting down really but its annoying nonetheless. I have no other issues with the horn other than that though. I love the way the horn sounds.
John 3:16

Mack Brass 200S BBb
Yamaha YSL-630 .525 Trombone
Conn 15I Euphonium
Mack Brass Euphonium