Soundwear TH 42-103 Tuba Gig Bag SOLD!

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Tubassist
bugler
bugler

Soundwear TH 42-103 Tuba Gig Bag SOLD!

Post by Tubassist »

I recently bought this Soundwear bag on ebay for my new Thor. I was excited since these have been out of production for a while and it seemed to be in basically brand new condition. However, the seller gave me incorrect dimensions of the bag, and when asked if it would fit a Meinl Weston Thor (smaller bell), he said "yes." This person clearly had no idea what he was talking about, and I won't be doing business with him again.

That said.... now YOU can buy this great bag! I would keep it if I had a horn that fit it. In my opinion, Soundwear is the most well-made and protective gig bag out there. Also, like I mentioned before, Soundwear does not make tuba bags anymore, so these are somewhat rare to come by.

Here are the correct dimensions of the bag that I found a little too late: TH42-103 Fits: Bell Diameter 16.5" (42 cm), Tuba Length 40.6" (103 cm)

I'm asking $215. Buyer pays shipping. Bag is located in Waco, TX. You can reach me at austintcrumrine@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank or DM me. Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Tubassist on Tue May 30, 2017 10:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tubanomicon
4 valves
4 valves

Re: FS: Soundwear TH 42-103 Tuba Gig Bag

Post by Tubanomicon »

Email sent.
“Very little strength can produce much motion of air. Learn about air as motion.”

--Arnold Jacobs
MackBrass
TubeNet Sponsor
TubeNet Sponsor

Post by MackBrass »

That is the same pic of the same bag i just purchased yesterday on ebay. Fortunately they refunded the purchase today as they told me it was sold. According to their ad it was supposed to fit 18 to 22" bells, glad I didn't get it as i dont need another this size. They are great bags and this is a great price.
Tom McGrady
MACK Brass of Virginia LLC
Email: Sales@mackbrass.com" target="_blank
http://www.mackbrass.com" target="_blank" target="_blank
804-926-7707
Tubassist
bugler
bugler

Post by Tubassist »

Thanks, Tom! Original sale fell through.

(Bump)
Tubainsauga

Post by Tubainsauga »

Do you have an idea of how much play is there on the dimensions? I have Rudy 3/4 and it's bell is 43cm if I recall so it would be pretty darn close and the tuba is otherwise quite slim.
Tubassist
bugler
bugler

Post by Tubassist »

Bump
Tubassist
bugler
bugler

Post by Tubassist »

Bump. This gem is still available!
Tubassist
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: PRICE DROP $215 Soundwear TH 42-103 Tuba Gig Bag

Post by Tubassist »

Bump for price drop. Let's get this sold!
Tubassist
bugler
bugler

Re: Soundwear TH 42-103 Tuba Gig Bag SOLD!

Post by Tubassist »

Sold!