WTS Getzen 3508R small bore jazz trombone

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Jhungate96
lurker
lurker

WTS Getzen 3508R small bore jazz trombone

Post by Jhungate96 »

Looking to sell a Getzen 3508R. This is Getzen's top line of jazz horn, with a red brass bell. The specs are as follows from their website:
.500"/.508" dual bore
(with three interchangeable leadpipes)

Tuning Slide:
Yellow brass bow

Handslide:
Hand straightened nickel silver inside tubes
(chrome plated with barrel shaped stockings)

Nickel silver outside tubes with yellow brass end crook

Bell:
7 ¾", 23 gauge red brass with soldered rim

The horn does have some wear, some discoloration and scratches on the bell, some lacquer wear on the handslide, and lacquer wear on the tuning slide from where I accidentally stripped some of the lacquer. I used nothing but Hetman 7 on the tuning slide and Yama-snot on the slide. I'm asking $1400 OBO shipped in a red Eastman case. Comes with two extra leadpipes, no mouthpiece included, but I can include a Faxx 6 1/2 AL if desperately needed. Can provide pictures on request, PM me on here, or send an email to joshuahungate96@gmail.com" target="_blank. Thanks for looking!