Miraphone F Tuba SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
jstuba
lurker
lurker

Miraphone F Tuba SOLD

Post by jstuba »

I am selling a Miraphone 180 F Tuba that I bought a several years ago from this same forum. The horn has been sitting in my house for about few years without being played so it is time to find a new home where it will get used more often.

The horn a very cool horn as you can see from the pictures in the below link and has been well taken care of over the years. The horn plays great but does have a little bit of a learning curve in some of the low range notes (which is not hard to overcome, especially considering the asking price). I am asking for $3200 plus the cost of shipping (though I will consider any serious offer). The horn is located in Houston Texas and I am willing to do a fair amount of driving if you would like to play on the horn.

Here's is some additional information about the horn from its original owner (check it out, the horn has a very cool history):
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=51738" target="_blank" target="_blank

Current pictures: https://goo.gl/photos/pHuQAMr7rzWMWDAQA" target="_blank" target="_blank