Sold: GW Churada Amer. Shank - $100 Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

Sold: GW Churada Amer. Shank - $100

Postby thevillagetuba » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:12 pm

Sold

I have a Giddings and Webster Churada mouthpiece I'd like to sell for $100. Mouthpiece is an 9/10 as it has visual marks of use on shank and rim. From the GW website:

This is the smallest of our F/Eb mouthpieces designed for solo playing. This mouthpiece is excellent for those who are looking for a mouthpiece to bring out the upper overtones in their playing. Designed to project the upper overtones. This mouthpiece is best for delicate soloing, and extended high range playing needs. Rim is 1.20, and the throat is .310 in diameter very shallow bowl shape cup. Churada is a severe squall in the Mariana Islands during the northeast monsoon.

I used this exclusivelyear with my 2182 and have found that it produces a very colorful, soloistic tone with every horn I have put it in. I will hopefully have photos up later this week.

$100 includes shipping to continental US. I do not have a GW case, but can include a generic leather one.

Sold
Last edited by thevillagetuba on Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Robert S. Pratt
MM Tuba Perf. - Wright State University
BM Tuba Perf. - Towson University
Wessex Dolce
Gronitz PCK
Kurath F
thevillagetuba
4 valves
4 valves

Re: FS: GW Churada Amer. Shank - $100

Postby MikeMason » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:15 pm

Heavy or skinny wall?