Sold and closed

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
ckalaher1
3 valves
3 valves

Sold and closed

Post by ckalaher1 »

I've got a few odds and ends that I need to clear out. Feel free to make offers, and I'll happily combine shipping.

MTS hard case, model 1209V (I think...)-has some stickers and minor scratches on it from shipping, but structurally in very nice shape. Both handles and wheels accounted for and functional. All latches work great. Interior is very nice. $200 OBO, plus shipping to your location.

Random leadpipe that appears to be handmade-it was made for a 2145 that I previously owned, and I'm betting that it is 45SLPish in nature. It's heavy because it's still packed with the substance (maybe silica) that is in a leadpipe when it is hand hammered. $30 OBO, plus shipping (probably $10 to the CUSA).

Miraphone TU26 Mouthpiece-Euro shank-Stainless steel, has very, very similar specs to the GW original Baer CC. Has light insertion marks, like new otherwise. $60 OBO, plus $5 shipping to the CUSA.

I'll accept PayPal or check. PayPal will get your package in the mail the next business day, but for checks, I'll have to with until it clears the bank.

Thanks for looking and feel free to PM me for questions, offers, or photo requests. I can send pics to you via cell or email.
Last edited by ckalaher1 on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:27 am, edited 7 times in total.
ppalan
3 valves
3 valves

Re: FS: MTS 1209 case, mouthpieces, Schlipf mute, etc.

Post by ppalan »

Hi,
PM sent.
Pete
ppalan
Mirafone186 CC 4v
Yamaha Eb 321
Wessex "Berg" F
ppalan
3 valves
3 valves

Post by ppalan »

Hi,
PM sent.
Pete
ppalan
Mirafone186 CC 4v
Yamaha Eb 321
Wessex "Berg" F
ppalan
3 valves
3 valves

Post by ppalan »

Just sent another PM re: the Schlipf mute.
Pete
ppalan
Mirafone186 CC 4v
Yamaha Eb 321
Wessex "Berg" F
ckalaher1
3 valves
3 valves

Re: FS: MTS 1209 case, mouthpieces, leadpipe

Post by ckalaher1 »

Bump for updated sales list.

Make offers if you are interested in anything. These items will be moved to another venue in the coming days.

Thanks for looking.
ckalaher1
3 valves
3 valves

Sold and closed

Post by ckalaher1 »

Everything in the thread has been sold or donated.