Miraphone BBb 1291 5 valve for sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
joelhortontuba
lurker
lurker

Miraphone BBb 1291 5 valve for sale

Post by joelhortontuba »

IMG_2335 (2).JPG
I am selling my Miraphone BBb 1291 4/4 tuba. This tuba is in good condition and comes with one gig bag that has only only been used for a month and a hard case with a bad wheel. This tuba is fairly large and has a good, warm sound. I am selling it because I have grown out of it and bought a CC. As far as work that's been done on it I've had the bell rolled out and the tuba has been chemically cleaned once in the three years I've had it. The instrument is about six years old and has been taken care of. :tuba:

-The asking price is 7,000 or the best offer
-Located in Texas
-Email me if you would like to see pictures of the tuba or if you have any questions
-joelhortontuba@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
breathmint76
lurker
lurker

Re: Miraphone BBb 1291 5 valve for sale

Post by breathmint76 »

Is this tuba still for sale?
joelhortontuba
lurker
lurker

Re: Miraphone BBb 1291 5 valve for sale

Post by joelhortontuba »

Yes!