Anvil Flight Case for Miraphone 1291 - $600 [SOLD]

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
josh_kaprun
bugler
bugler

Anvil Flight Case for Miraphone 1291 - $600 [SOLD]

Post by josh_kaprun »

Selling an Anvil Flight Case that was custom made for a Miraphone 1291. Click the link to view photos: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5cN8 ... 3lweG5oeGs

Case has 5 wheels on the bottom that allow the case to be opened without having to lay it down. Inside is pristine and the outside is in fantastic condition. No cracks anywhere that I have found.

Selling for $600. Shipping will be done via Greyhound, so the buyer will need to pick the case up from their local Greyhound Bus Station. Seller pays shipping.

The case is located in the Fayetteville, NC area. Price will drop to $500 if buyer can pick the case up in person.
Last edited by josh_kaprun on Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
U.S. Army Bands

Cerveny 1024 6/4 BBb
Yamaha YEB-321S Eb
ME-1, GW Taku & Diablo Mouthpieces
josh_kaprun
bugler
bugler

Re: Anvil Flight Case for Miraphone 1291 - $600

Post by josh_kaprun »

Bump for price and shipping update.
U.S. Army Bands

Cerveny 1024 6/4 BBb