TRADED big bore 4 piston cluster

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Tabor
4 valves
4 valves

TRADED big bore 4 piston cluster

Post by Tabor »

I have a Brazilian Nirschl 4 piston BBb cluster that I'd like to trade for a King cluster in similar/newish condition.

This is .750/.787 bore in the up and down CSO York/Holton 345 type configuration. The valves have very good pop to them. The threads, as previously covered on TubeNet, are pretty crappy. Thanks to some good advice though, they now do the job and hold the top caps on ok. I was going to put this on a King body with a York bell and bow and make a beautiful looking BBb for myself, but found that on this smallish 4/4 bugle & bell combination I just prefer the smaller bore.

If you just want to buy the cluster and don't have a trade, my price is $1000 firm. Located in Massachusetts.

Last edited by Tabor on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tubas
Tabor
4 valves
4 valves

Re: WTT big bore 4 piston cluster

Post by Tabor »

Bump

looking for new-ish King 4-cluster in similar shape (doesn't need a valve job to have pop in all 4) or $1000 firm.
tubadoctor
bugler
bugler

Re: WTT big bore 4 piston cluster

Post by tubadoctor »

PM sent
Chemicalbrotner
bugler
bugler

Re: TRADED big bore 4 piston cluster

Post by Chemicalbrotner »

Are they still available?