FS/FT: Meinl Weston 2182S F $7000 - SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
grabkj22
lurker
lurker

FS/FT: Meinl Weston 2182S F $7000 - SOLD

Post by grabkj22 »

Hi all,

For sale is my Meinl Weston 2182S F tuba. I bought it used in 2012 from the original owner who bought it new from Baltimore Brass in the late 2000s. It has served me well in my undergrad and my masters at the University of Georgia, and the only reason I want to sell it is because I have tried several models over the years that I like the sound and "feel" of more.

There are two very small dents (pictured in the google drive link below), but otherwise the horn is in fantastic shape and plays great. I have some tuning issues that I have to pull the first and third slide for, but nothing that cannot be overcome. I also use several alternate fingering on a regular basis.

Asking $7000 or a trade for a Meinl Weston 2250 with a cash addition to the trade on my end depending on condition. Altieri gig bag included. The horn is located in Athens, GA, and I would be willing to drive a couple hours to meet a serious buyer. I do not want to ship.

Thanks!
Kyle Grabigel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by grabkj22 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
grabkj22
lurker
lurker

Re: FS/FT: Meinl Weston 2182S F $7000

Post by grabkj22 »

Bump. A bit of interest but still available!
grabkj22
lurker
lurker

Re: FS/FT: Meinl Weston 2182S F $7000 - SOLD

Post by grabkj22 »

SOLD!