FS: G&W Taku and Diabo for sale. $100 each

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
jonathanb11
bugler
bugler

FS: G&W Taku and Diabo for sale. $100 each

Post by jonathanb11 »

I have a G&W Taku and Diablo in near mint condition. Both have standerd shanks and are $100 each. Open to all offers but no trades :tuba:
jonathanb11
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: G&W Taku and Diabo for sale. $100 each

Post by jonathanb11 »

Another quick thing. I also have a Mr. P 4.8(Bassically a slightly modified PT-48) that I might be letting go. I haven't seen many sell so make me an offer :tuba:
jonathanb11
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: G&W Diabo and a Mr. p 4.8 $100 each

Post by jonathanb11 »

The Taku is off the market. I still have the Diablo and a Mr. P 4.8 still for sale. Starting price $100 is noticeable. Just email me at jbrads15@vols.utk.edu" target="_blank or shoot me a text at (423)-248-6138. :tuba:
jonathanb11
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: G&W Taku and Diabo for sale. $90 each

Post by jonathanb11 »

Price Drop! $90 each. Email or text me an offer. I also would be interested in a Schilke 60 plus a little cash. :tuba: