FS Meinl Weston 551S Euphonium $3500 (USD) Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FS Meinl Weston 551S Euphonium $3500 (USD)

Postby shoedumas » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:37 pm

Hello internet! After much deliberation, I've decided to sell my Meinl-Weston 551S Euphonium. It has been lovingly cared for and is in near-mint condition. I will be sad to see it go, but paying for a wedding takes precedent over having a euphonium at the moment.

This instrument was bought brand new in 2007 for about $8000 Canadian Dollars. Comes with a Hiscox case. Instrument is located in Vancouver, Canada, and can be shipped to you or picked up locally.

Asking price is $3500 USD. Pictures can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/khFBD

PM Me if you're interested.

Thanks!
-Drew Dumas
Conn 20J BBb - Being restored!
Jupiter 1284L XO Series CC (Surprising horn!)
Meinl-Weston 551S
shoedumas
lurker
lurker

Re: FS Meinl Weston 551S Euphonium $3500 (USD)

Postby alexgc2 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:03 pm

I sent you a PM.
alexgc2
lurker
lurker

Return to For Sale by Owner