Dillon 410 CC PRICE DROP *SOLD* Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

Dillon 410 CC PRICE DROP *SOLD*

Postby Adrien Alkazzaz » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:19 pm

I am selling my Dillon 410 CC Miraclone. I've used it for about a year and a half and it is it very good condition other than 2 minor dents on the butt of the horn. Other than that, it is in great playing condition. I am asking $1700. The horn is located in Denton, Texas. Would rather not ship but I will if absolutely necessary at the buyer's expense. It does come with a gig bag but the zipper does not close entirely all the way. Email me at adrienalkazzaz@rocketmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank for pictures of both the horn and the gig bag. :)
Last edited by Adrien Alkazzaz on Tue May 16, 2017 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adrien Alkazzaz
lurker
lurker

Re: Dillon 410 CC PRICE DROP

Postby Adrien Alkazzaz » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:33 am

Bump
Adrien Alkazzaz
lurker
lurker

Postby Adrien Alkazzaz » Tue May 02, 2017 8:40 am

Bump
Adrien Alkazzaz
lurker
lurker

Postby eupho » Tue May 02, 2017 1:06 pm

Hello:
Do you have pictures of the tuba posted anywhere? Also do you have any solo or quintet performance video of the horn?

Thanks
Rob in NY,
eupho@aol.com
TE 2052sg Euphonium- G&W Carbonaria
Shopping for a tuba or two
eupho
3 valves
3 valves

Postby Adrien Alkazzaz » Tue May 16, 2017 5:47 pm

Horn has been sold.
Adrien Alkazzaz