Dillon 410 CC PRICE DROP *SOLD*

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Adrien Alkazzaz
lurker
lurker

Dillon 410 CC PRICE DROP *SOLD*

Post by Adrien Alkazzaz »

I am selling my Dillon 410 CC Miraclone. I've used it for about a year and a half and it is it very good condition other than 2 minor dents on the butt of the horn. Other than that, it is in great playing condition. I am asking $1700. The horn is located in Denton, Texas. Would rather not ship but I will if absolutely necessary at the buyer's expense. It does come with a gig bag but the zipper does not close entirely all the way. Email me at adrienalkazzaz@rocketmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank for pictures of both the horn and the gig bag. :)
Last edited by Adrien Alkazzaz on Tue May 16, 2017 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adrien Alkazzaz
lurker
lurker

Re: Dillon 410 CC PRICE DROP

Bump
Adrien Alkazzaz
lurker
lurker

Bump
eupho
4 valves
4 valves

Post by eupho »

Hello:
Do you have pictures of the tuba posted anywhere? Also do you have any solo or quintet performance video of the horn?

Thanks
Rob in NY,
eupho@aol.com" target="_blank
2052sg Euphonium-
2110L BBb tuba
3/4 Conn Eb tuba
Southern Tier Concert Band(euph)]
Vestal(NY) Community Band(tuba)
Maine(NY) Community Band(conductor)
Adrien Alkazzaz
lurker
lurker