Blessing B88 $500.00 (USD) Shipped Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

Blessing B88 $500.00 (USD) Shipped

Postby PMeuph » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:22 am

Blessing B88 Price $500.00 (USD) Shipped to Can or the Conus

This trombone was purchased five years ago. I have used it mostly for parades. I purchased it because I wanted an affordable horn that I could use in band settings playing any part. I have played 1st, 2nd, or 3rd bone with this without any issues.

Good tone, decent tuning.

On this horn, most of the lacquer is gone, on the bell section, I decided to clean it up a bit, polished it up and added some car wax.

The slide is in decent condition.

I'll include a beat up case.

Modeled after Conn 88h 
0.547 bore 

Good Slide (8.5/10) 

http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/pmeup ... -%20Covers
Yamaha YEP-642s
Boosey & Hawkes 19" Bell Imperial EEb
PMeuph
5 valves
5 valves

Return to For Sale by Owner