Calzone Flight Case for German Rotary F tubas

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
ASTuba
pro musician
pro musician

Calzone Flight Case for German Rotary F tubas

Post by ASTuba »

Calzone Flight Case - $500
(http://www.calzonecase.com/" target="_blank)

Calzone is a company that makes flight cases in Connecticut, and is part of the Anvil corporation. This is an ATA approved case, custom made to the dimensions below. This is a flight case that was designed to fit a Meinl Weston 45S F tuba. It will also fit a lot of German style F tubas. I don't own this tuba anymore, and it's time to clear some space out of my house.

Pictures of the case are found here: http://www.asmithtuba.com/flight-case-for-sale.html

Dimensions of the case are:

20.25" Wide, bell is cut for 16" bell
38.5" Long

This is located in Raleigh, NC. I can ship via Amtrak, Greyhound, or deliver if you're close by. Please contact me with any questions.
ASTuba
pro musician
pro musician

Re: Calzone Flight Case for German Rotary F tubas

Post by ASTuba »

Bump, would love to get this out of my house prior to moving!
ASTuba
pro musician
pro musician

Post by ASTuba »

Bump
ASTuba
pro musician
pro musician

Post by ASTuba »

Bump