FS/FT Marzan CC 5 Rotory Valve Tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
hsl121456
lurker
lurker

FS/FT Marzan CC 5 Rotory Valve Tuba

Post by hsl121456 »

FS/FT for a full 4/4 5 valve F or E flat Tuba.

I purchased this horn on EBay this past November thinking that it was a smaller instrument. I already own two other 4/4 CC Tubas and don't need a third. This is a unique horn. It plays with a classic Bohm & Meinl dark German sound. It has a 19mm bore for all of the valves.

The 5th valve can be configured three different ways: as a second whole step (B flat switch), flat whole step (ideal for compensating for the lower register), or as with Miraphone CC tubas two whole steps. (See the pictures). You can do all of the pitch adjustment from the tuning slide which is at the end of the valve line on top. It comes with a hard case and a generic mouthpiece.

I'm asking $3,000 plus the cost of shipping. That price is negotiable. The horn is located in North Atlanta, GA
Pictures:
http://s1248.photobucket.com/user/hsl121456/library/" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Please respond via PM or e-mail
jtbailey
lurker
lurker

Re: FS/FT Marzan CC 5 Rotory Valve Tuba

Post by jtbailey »

I've requested some further information via email. Waiting for reply.
jtbailey
hsl121456
lurker
lurker

Post by hsl121456 »

Hi,
I just logged in and saw your post. I didn't get the e-mail. Please resend to:
hsl1214 AT bellsouth Dot net I'll be happy to respond to your questions.

Thanks,
Howard Levine
hsl121456
lurker
lurker

Post by hsl121456 »

Bump. No longer available