FS: Cerveny Harmonia 3 Prototype 5v F Tuba - $2500 (SOLD!)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
bgossett3665
bugler
bugler

FS: Cerveny Harmonia 3 Prototype 5v F Tuba - $2500 (SOLD!)

Post by bgossett3665 »

Hello Everyone,

I'm selling a Cerveny Harmonia 3 Prototype with a rose brass lead pipe(Similar to a PT-10) for $2,500 plus shipping! Cerveny doesn't actually make Harmonia 3's anymore and this is the only one that I know of.

I bought this horn from Dillon in 2011, it has a beautiful upper register and a decent low register. It came with a left hand operated 2nd Slide Kicker, and I added a 5th Slide Kicker to help with tuning in the low register.

I've played it with multiple ensembles, and it works well with small chamber groups and solo literature, but it does put out a disproportionate amount of sound for its size, and it can complete with a full size Orchestra as long as it is playing its typical F tuba role.(High Tuba Parts)

Located: Greater Washington D.C. Area

Comes with:

Alteri Gig Bag
PT-65S Mouthpiece

Purchase history & Damage:

Bought from Dillon Music in 2011

Bell was dented in 2012 during a trip to California for grad school auditions. Fixed by Bob Polansch

Custom Work:

Vented/Ported the 5th Rotary Valve to deal with back pressure from adding the 5th kicker.
(Done by Bob Polansch)

Had the 1st valve cut a little to help with 4th space G
and Bb above the staff. (Done by Bob Polansch)

Had different bumpers added to the valves. The front half of the bumpers are cork, and the back half are clear neoprene.

Pics:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qnr72j15js14 ... 8AYDa?dl=0

If you are interested feel free to contact me at
Bgossett3665@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank!

Sincerely,
Last edited by bgossett3665 on Sun May 14, 2017 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bgossett3665
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Cerveny Harmonia 3 Prototype 5v F Tuba - $2500

Post by bgossett3665 »

Bump
bgossett3665
bugler
bugler

Post by bgossett3665 »

Bump
Mike-Johnson-Custom
bugler
bugler

Post by Mike-Johnson-Custom »

The Harmonia 3 is still a current model!
A very good model!
They are a 4/4 instrument with a gorgeous sound similar to the old Alex F. but with a solid low C!
Who ever goes for this gets a lot of Tuba for the money!
The 5th trigger is genius!
Mike Johnson Custom
http://m-j-c.co.uk
phone:
+44 161 298 5838