SOLD: MW 6450 Baer CC - $16,500 at BB

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tubaluke
lurker
lurker

SOLD: MW 6450 Baer CC - $16,500 at BB

Post by tubaluke »

I have a production Baer that has just dropped in price at Baltimore Brass.

It was made in 2011, and selected out of a batch of 8 (production and handmade) for Aaron Tindall. I bought it from him when I started my studies with him in Ithaca. Easy to play, even in all registers, and has a rich, dark sound. Its a great audition and competition horn as well! I really attribute any success that I've had to this tuba.

Feel free to contact me at lcd57@miami.edu" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank or Baltimore Brass for any more information!
Last edited by tubaluke on Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
barry grrr-ero
4 valves
4 valves

Re: FS (PRICE DROP): MW 6450 Baer CC - $16,500 at BB

Post by barry grrr-ero »

I really attribute any success that I've had to this tuba
?
tubaluke
lurker
lurker

Re: FS (PRICE DROP): MW 6450 Baer CC - $16,500 at BB

Post by tubaluke »