SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
InTuneBb
bugler
bugler

SOLD

Post by InTuneBb »

I have a Balu Standard Straight Mute that I would like to sell. The mute has only been used for a Mahler 9 reading and a brass quintet piece (Colchester Fantasy, if I have the right). Great condition. I forgot the finish unfortunately.

With the adjustable corks, these can definitely fit several tubas, whether CC or F. I was able to fit it into a 4/4 Jupiter I once owned, and easily adjusted it to fit a Pt6 that a friend was letting me use. Then I was able to adjust it easily to fit my 281.

Please PM me on here for info and pictures.
Last edited by InTuneBb on Wed May 10, 2017 12:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
InTuneBb
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Balu Standard Straight Mute - $200

Post by InTuneBb »

Bump for a price drop!
InTuneBb
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Balu Standard Straight Mute - $200 OBO

Post by InTuneBb »

Bump. Really looking to clear out some space. Feel free to submit a best offer!