Wessex "Brahms" F Tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
grant_furry71
lurker
lurker

Wessex "Brahms" F Tuba

Post by grant_furry71 »

For sale is my Wessex "Brahms" F Tuba. I bought the tuba when I was in college and used it in a variety of ensembles and for soloing. I am selling because I don't play anymore and would like to give someone else the opportunity to purchase an inexpensive F Tuba. I am located in Mildenhall, Suffolk in the UK. I would definitely prefer not to ship so pick up would be preferred. Price is £1500, also included is a hard case, Altieri Gig Bag, Miraphone Rose Solo mouthpiece, and various oils and lubes. Please email grantfurry71@gmail.com" target="_blank for any questions or inquiries.
Grant Furry
Mildenhall, Suffolk