FS:St. Petersburg 210N CC Piston Price Drop

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
braceace226
lurker
lurker

FS:St. Petersburg 210N CC Piston Price Drop

Post by braceace226 »

I am currently selling my St. Petersburg 210N/450 CC 4/4 Tuba that I bought last year. I have kept the horn in excellent condition. There were maybe two dents and a small scratch on the horn when I bought it that I was told came from a young kids dropping it while on display. If you look closely you can tell that the Tuba Exchange had the lead pipe replaced afterwords.

Performance:
Despite this horn being cheaper in price and being only a 4/4 I have used it in almost any performance setting. I have played with it in church orchestras, church brass quintets, Tuba-Euphonium quartets, the Symphony Orchestra here at Texas State University, and even when I played with the Swingin' Dutchmen Polka Band. The horn's sound can best be described as clear and mellow. It may not have the full dark sound of a large 5/4 tuba, but because of its clear sound I have managed to fill many halls with it. This tuba also responds great in the upper and lower registers so I would recommend it for advanced high school students

I have decided to sell this horn because I am looking for a 5/4 horn for grad school. Message me if interested. Asking $3000. Price is negotiable. I am from Austin, TX so buyer may have to pay shipping if the distance is out of state.

Pics: https://goo.gl/photos/DEGgkqPnbRvRW8s99" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
braceace226
lurker
lurker

Re: FS:St. Petersburg 210N CC Piston Price Drop

Post by braceace226 »

Bump for price drop