Cerveny CEB 641 Eb SOLD, Concord NC

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Dustytuba
bugler
bugler

Cerveny CEB 641 Eb SOLD, Concord NC

Post by Dustytuba »

I have decided to part with my Cerveny Eb, and have only one Eb Tuba.

The Cerveny is perfect in size, and weight..Only 15#, it is easy to hold, fast valves, easy to carry, even fits in the trunk..15 inch diameter bell. This is a small tuba, NO it does not play the vary low notes in basement well. Do Not expect a 15#, 15 inch bell to sound like a 30 pound, 20 inch bell, 6/4 Keiser Tuba. This tuba "sings very well" ,intune, and fills the room. It is.. what it is, a solo tuba, not a elephant to "BLAT" with.

The Cerveny comes with two Mouthpieces (PT and Wick), and padded gig bag. Asking $2000.

I would consider shipping, but it would be best for you to come by and try it out. Location Concord NC. You cannot fall in love with it without holding and playing.

I Have the original huge shipping box, It cost me $250 to ship by UPS from Midwest. So If you want it shipped, be ready for sticker shock, or do the bus thing.

Cash Only. For pictures see CraigsList Charlotte NC

Blessings,
Last edited by Dustytuba on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1909 Martin Eb, Old US Navy Horn
1909 Martin Euphonium, Old US Navy Horn
St. Pete Eb
Dustytuba
bugler
bugler

Re: Cerveny CEB 641 Eb Solo Tuba For Sale, Concord NC

Post by Dustytuba »

Bump, if you are in Charlotte NC for the big race, drop by for a test drive, and a beer.
St. Pete Eb
Dustytuba
bugler
bugler

Post by Dustytuba »

Is it time to Lighten your load, ease the back pain, play this Tuba for hours, carry it for blocks.
St. Pete Eb
Dustytuba
bugler
bugler

Post by Dustytuba »

Bump, It is a hot humid day, come by have a cold one, play the tuba, and fall in love with it. To see pictures go to Charlotte NC Craigslist, and search for tuba.
St. Pete Eb
groovlow
bugler
bugler

Post by groovlow »

Dustytuba
bugler
bugler

Post by Dustytuba »

Had not been using the Cerveny, She has been sitting for several months. My Martin had a sticking valve and no time to fix just before Church. Picked up the Cerveny, performed just like a champ, and boy the 5 pounds lighter makes it a dream to carry and play.
The Cerveny is a great tuba, you missing something by not giving it a test play.
St. Pete Eb