Cerveny CEB 641 Eb Solo Tuba For Sale, Concord NC Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

Cerveny CEB 641 Eb Solo Tuba For Sale, Concord NC

Postby Dustytuba » Wed May 10, 2017 3:18 pm

I have decided to part with my Cerveny Eb, and have only one Eb Tuba.....Nothing can beat the warm, mellow sound of the 1909 Martin.

The Cerveny is perfect in size, and weight..Only 15#,.... but the old Martin at 22# , leaks, dents, and all... has that special sound. I have tried to fall in love with the Cerveny, it is easy to hold, fast valves, easy to carry, even fits in the trunk..15 inch diameter bell.

The Cerveny comes with two Mouthpieces (PT and Wick), and padded gig bag. Asking $2100.

I would consider shipping, but it would be best for you to come by and try it out. Location Concord NC

I Have the original huge shipping box, It cost me $250 to ship by UPS from Midwest. So If you want it shipped, be ready for sticker shock, or do the bus thing.

Cash Only, yes I Will Negotiate the price. For pictures see attached CraigsList Charlotte NC Link. http://charlotte.craigslist.org/msg/6126009377.html" target="_blank

Blessings,
V. F. Cerveny CEB 641, Eb, Dennis Wick 3SL For Sale
1909 Martin Eb, Old US Navy Horn
1909 Martin Euphonium, Old US Navy Horn
1890 Goumat Valve Trombone For Sale
Dustytuba
bugler
bugler

Re: Cerveny CEB 641 Eb Solo Tuba For Sale, Concord NC

Postby Dustytuba » Wed May 24, 2017 7:02 pm

Bump, if you are in Charlotte NC for the big race, drop by for a test drive, and a beer.
V. F. Cerveny CEB 641, Eb, Dennis Wick 3SL For Sale
1909 Martin Eb, Old US Navy Horn
1909 Martin Euphonium, Old US Navy Horn
1890 Goumat Valve Trombone For Sale
Dustytuba
bugler
bugler

Return to For Sale by Owner