FS: Tuner; iPad Pro Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FS: Tuner; iPad Pro

Postby Dubby » Thu May 11, 2017 11:22 am

For sale:
Denis Wick clip on tuner $15

12.9" iPad Pro wifi 128GB. Comes with Keyboard, pencil, case, sleeve, and charger. $700 ON HOLD

Will throw in the tuner if you buy the iPad, also can throw in some Monster oil or an 8ozbottle of BlueJuice. I'm leaving the country for a year and don't know when I'll be playing again unfortunately, and I'd like to see the stuff get used.

If it's against the rules to sell the iPad here, let me know and I'll take it down.

I'm located in Sioux Falls currently but live in Minnesota. My prices include shipping with insurance and signature required, but I'm more than willing to drive a few hours to meet someone.
https://imgur.com/a/2O4Kv here are some photos of the iPad. I've used it the last year and a half at university for all of my music and school, the screen is perfect for sheet music and it is extremely simple to scan and load the files onto an app such as ForScore.

Any questions, let me know! Feel free to comment, PM, or email me.
King Frankenhorn 2341
Dubby
bugler
bugler

Return to For Sale by Owner