Hybrid F Tuba For Sale Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

Hybrid F Tuba For Sale

Postby cschmidt » Fri May 12, 2017 1:34 pm

I am selling a refurbished F tuba that I bought in 2013. It has an Alex prototype body with a Miraphone valve set and there is an added 5th valve with a conversion slide from a whole step to a minor 3rd. Upper register is fantastic and the lower register is about what you would expect from an earlier model F tuba. The horn is located in Louisville, KY and you are welcome to come to my studio and take it for a test drive. It also comes with a Miraphone Gig Bag. I'm asking $3500 obo. Buyer pays shipping. Contact me at cschmidt316@gmail.com" target="_blank with any questions to purchase.

Pictures of Tuba:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/atovxxpi5btu8lm/AABUInuECObQ1DJcB1jdhkmva?dl=0
cschmidt
lurker
lurker

Return to For Sale by Owner