PT10 FT, looking for piston F Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

PT10 FT, looking for piston F

Postby tubabrandon » Sun May 14, 2017 10:40 pm

Hey guys,

I have a silver, rotary PT-10, and I am possibly looking to trade back into the piston side of the F tuba world. I would prefer to stay in the B&S line of F tubas, but would obviously be open to trying other piston F's. I am currently between Knoxville and Washington D.C. and can pretty much meet up within four or five hours of either of those locations. Thanks!
tubabrandon
bugler
bugler

Re: PT10 FT, looking for piston F

Postby tubabrandon » Sat May 20, 2017 9:26 pm

Bump
tubabrandon
bugler
bugler

Re: PT10 FT, looking for piston F

Postby tubabernie » Sat May 20, 2017 10:34 pm

I am interested. I have a MW 45slp silver piston and I am looking for a rotor PT-10. Would love to talk to you if you are interested.

Bernie Williams
Bernie Williams
MW 2000 CC
MW 45Slp F
tubabernie
bugler
bugler

Return to For Sale by Owner