FOR SALE~Willson Euphonium Model 2900TA

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
ngarrett62
lurker
lurker

FOR SALE~Willson Euphonium Model 2900TA

Post by ngarrett62 »

I have a Willson Euphonium Model 2900TA for sale that I am the only owner and player of since its production in 2002. I purchased for school and I have since stopped playing and I looking for her to find a good new home. I purchased the horn for around 8K and I am looking to get a little more than half of that at $5000 OBO. This horn is located in central Illinois. In addition to the horn with its original hard case and canvas protective sleeve for the hard case I have a tuxedo backpack softshell gig bag as well to send with the horn. I also have a Euro Shank Schilke 51D and a BERP. Please feel free to contact me with questions and I will answer them in as timely a fashion as I can. Thanks for taking a look at my post and I look forward to hearing from someone to take my baby and put some good music through her again. Pictures can be viewed here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Last edited by ngarrett62 on Fri May 19, 2017 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
thevillagetuba
4 valves
4 valves

Re: FOR SALE~Willson Euphonium Model 2900TA

Post by thevillagetuba »

The board attachment quote error refers to the forum as a whole. The best way to get a picture here is to upload it to an external hosting site and link to it. Best of luck with the sale!
Robert S. Pratt
B.M., M.M. Tuba Performance
Getzen G60 prototype
ngarrett62
lurker
lurker

Re: FOR SALE~Willson Euphonium Model 2900TA

Post by ngarrett62 »

This item has been sold.