FOR SALE~Willson Euphonium Model 2900TA Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FOR SALE~Willson Euphonium Model 2900TA

Postby ngarrett62 » Wed May 17, 2017 11:58 am

I have a Willson Euphonium Model 2900TA for sale that I am the only owner and player of since its production in 2002. I purchased for school and I have since stopped playing and I looking for her to find a good new home. I purchased the horn for around 8K and I am looking to get a little more than half of that at $5000 OBO. This horn is located in central Illinois. In addition to the horn with its original hard case and canvas protective sleeve for the hard case I have a tuxedo backpack softshell gig bag as well to send with the horn. I also have a Euro Shank Schilke 51D and a BERP. Please feel free to contact me with questions and I will answer them in as timely a fashion as I can. Thanks for taking a look at my post and I look forward to hearing from someone to take my baby and put some good music through her again. Pictures can be viewed here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B69IdRygU2POMHhKdDc1SFJxbkU?usp=sharing
Last edited by ngarrett62 on Fri May 19, 2017 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ngarrett62
lurker
lurker

Re: FOR SALE~Willson Euphonium Model 2900TA

Postby thevillagetuba » Wed May 17, 2017 12:14 pm

The board attachment quote error refers to the forum as a whole. The best way to get a picture here is to upload it to an external hosting site and link to it. Best of luck with the sale!
Robert S. Pratt
MM Tuba Perf. - Wright State University
BM Tuba Perf. - Towson University
Wessex Dolce
Gronitz PCK
Kurath F
thevillagetuba
4 valves
4 valves

Re: FOR SALE~Willson Euphonium Model 2900TA

Postby ngarrett62 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:08 am

This item has been sold.