Cronkhite bags for sale - UPDATE

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tclements
TubeNet Sponsor
TubeNet Sponsor

Cronkhite bags for sale - UPDATE

Post by tclements »

Friends,

I got THREE black cordura Cronkhite bags dropped on me that I need to sell for a friend. They were built for Cerveny CBB681. According to Cerveny web site: bell is 15.75" and the height is 38.58". I am not sure they would fit a piggy, as they are shaped MORE like a Mirafone 186 bag. They are in EXCELLENT condition. Zippers are good. Straps in good condition, no obvious wear and tear, just a little dusty. $200 each +shipping. Will ship US or Canada. email: ttuba@comcast.net" target="_blank

I put my Hirsbrunner HB2 into one of the bags, and it fit great. So, I'm not sure what to tell you about the size. But I would feel very comfortable putting my Hirsbrunner in the case and transporting it, EVEN ON THE HARLEY!
Last edited by tclements on Fri May 19, 2017 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.