[sold] pt-88 mouthpiece

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
qcbctuba
bugler
bugler

[sold] pt-88 mouthpiece

Post by qcbctuba »

morning all,

i am attempting to sell my pt-88 mouthpiece. this mouthpiece has no letter indication.

brand spankin "like" new. used it in a play test with 2 other mouthpiece, and it was getting thrown to the brink.

being up front, made the pt6p sound bigger, but the sound was very woofy.

asking $80. please email me at qcbctuba [at] icloud [dot] com for more info. pictures available upon request.

thank you!
Last edited by qcbctuba on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TubaMerle98
lurker
lurker

Re: pt-88 mouthpiece

Post by TubaMerle98 »

Just to let you know, custom tubas sell the standard 88s for 85, so unless this is the L or + version, it may be a little tough to sell it for 105
qcbctuba
bugler
bugler

Re: pt-88 mouthpiece

Post by qcbctuba »

item still available.

also willing to trade for a pt-48.