FS: Eastman 632s CC 5,500 OBO (SOLD)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Siemiontuba
lurker
lurker

FS: Eastman 632s CC 5,500 OBO (SOLD)

Post by Siemiontuba »

For sale is my Eastman 632s CC tuba. Would like 5,500 obo which also includes a Wessex gig bag that's not pictured. I'm not shipping this tuba would like to do local pick up only but I'm all over the east coast. Here's the link to pictures.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c2iqbxjszzgh ... T4mma?dl=0" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Location.....

Well, I'm going to be in a lot of places in the next few months. Myself and the tuba reside in Greenville, North Carolina but I travel all around the east coast throughout the year for work. Here is where I'll be at this summer.

May 7th-10th Greenville, NC
June 12th-19h Atlanta, GA
June 20th-25th Greenville, NC
June 26th- July 9th Nashville, TN
July 10th-22nd Charleston, SC

I'd be willing to drive about 5 hours from any point I'll be at to meet someone that's interested. If it's during the time I'm in NC I can pretty much meet anywhere in the state.

Let me know if you're interested and where you're located and we can work something out.

Thanks.

Also....im working on posting the pictures.
Last edited by Siemiontuba on Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt Siemion
East Carolina University
Music Education
Eastman 632S CC
Ltrain
3 valves
3 valves

Re: FS: Eastman 632s CC 5,500 OBO

Post by Ltrain »

Bump for a truly amazing horn!

Also — and it's probably just the camera angle — is this by chance a custom order or prototype? The bell *looks* smaller than 19.75" in your photos... more like 17". But probably just an optical illusion.
Eastman 853 Eb ("Edith")
1963 King 1250 Sousaphone ("Jackie O")
Aguilar Amplification
--------------
Founder, L Train Brass Band
Siemiontuba
lurker
lurker

Post by Siemiontuba »

Thanks! And it's just the angle at which the pictures were taken. It has the larger size bell on it.
Matt Siemion
East Carolina University
Music Education
Eastman 632S CC
tmmcas1
pro musician
pro musician

Post by tmmcas1 »

This is a good tuba and Matt takes very good care of his equipment. You won't regret this tuba. (Hi Matt!)

Tom
Tom McCaslin
Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra
Yamaha Performing Artist
www.tomtuba.com
Siemiontuba
lurker
lurker

Post by Siemiontuba »

Hey Tom! Hope you and you're family have been doing well up in Calgary. Thanks for the reply.
Matt Siemion
East Carolina University
Music Education
Eastman 632S CC
Siemiontuba
lurker
lurker

Post by Siemiontuba »

Bump
Matt Siemion
East Carolina University