FS: HB 21 with custom Cronkhite bag

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
sbenolke
lurker
lurker

FS: HB 21 with custom Cronkhite bag

Post by sbenolke »

I am selling a Hirsbrunner HB21 built in 1993. Horn is in fantastic condition and includes custom Cronkhite gig bag ($400 value).

4/4 size, 5 valve piston, graduated bore of 750”- .807”, 18” bell, silver finish

Outstanding versatility, quality of sound, intonation and ease of playing. Unfortunately I do not have any use for a CC anymore, so it makes sense for it to be in the hands of someone who'll use it to its potential. Price is $9750 (including case). The horn is located in Chicago right now and open for trial for anyone willing to make the trip. I may be traveling to NYC within the month, so I may be able to drop off horn anywhere between Chicago and New York.

For any additional questions regarding horn specifications, chem cleans, etc. please reach out at sbenolken@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank. Upon sale, an additional chem clean and check-up by technician in Chicago will be provided.

Photos of the Hirsbrunner and case can be found at: http://s347.photobucket.com/user/sbenol ... iew=recent" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Matthew Gaunt
pro musician
pro musician

Re: FS: HB 21 with custom Cronkhite bag

Post by Matthew Gaunt »

Bump for Sean!

I put some time in on this tuba and enjoyed it very much. The typical HB issues were hardly there for me - way less so on this horn than other 4/4 HBs I have tried...
Faculty
Bienen School of Music at Northwestern University
Northern Illinois University
Wheaton College
https://www.music.northwestern.edu/facu ... thew-gaunt