FS: Yamaha YBB 321, 4-Valve BBb Tuba. $1500

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Finleyalex94
lurker
lurker

FS: Yamaha YBB 321, 4-Valve BBb Tuba. $1500

Post by Finleyalex94 »

I'm selling my 4-Valve Yamaha Bb tuba. It plays great, I just don't play it anymore. It has a few sizable dents, but they are all cosmetic. Comes with a ProTec backpack style gig bag with an additional shoulder strap. Only had one previous owner before me, seems a shame to let it sit and not be played anymore.

Needs to be cleaned, but I'm working on that...

I'd like to get $1,500 for everything. Don't want to ship it, but I'll drive to meet someone who wants to try/buy it. *EDIT* Horn is in northern Illinois, near Rockford.

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/Q2dOP" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Send me a message if interested!

finleyalex94@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by Finleyalex94 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WakinAZ
Community Band Button-Masher

Re: FS: Yamaha YBB 321, 4-Valve BBb Tuba. $1500

Post by WakinAZ »

Where are you located?