St Petersburg 202N BBb $3000AU

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
seanburke
lurker
lurker

St Petersburg 202N BBb $3000AU

Post by seanburke »

Hi All,

I am regretfully selling my St Petersburg 202N BBb tuba. I bought this instrument second hand on a hunch in 2015 and was pleasantly surprised by its effectiveness and versatility. It put me through two solid years of university study playing in orchestras, bands, quintets and tuba quartets. For the price I think this tuba would be great for somebody beginning their university study or at a more advanced level in high school. It also comes with a Conn 24AW mouthpiece in great condition and a hardcase (with working wheels!!). It has some slight plating wear on the left side of the tuba (side opposite the paddles) and some also under the 2nd valve tuning slide.

The only reason I'm selling this tuba is because I recently upgraded and I'd much prefer it go to somebody who is playing it regularly and enjoying a fantastic instrument than collecting dust at home.

Pictures can be found at: http://s349.photobucket.com/user/fluffy ... ent&page=1" target="_blank" target="_blank

Asking price is $3000AU negotiable and is located in QLD, Australia (happy to ship at buyer's expense). Send me an offer and we can work from there :)

Either send me a PM here or email me at burkest97@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank if you want more information/photos/are interested :)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Sean
Besson Sovereign EEb 982
Miraphone 291 Bruckner CC