SOLD: 4 valve BBb Dynasty sousaphone

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
UDELBR
Deletedaccounts
Deletedaccounts

SOLD: 4 valve BBb Dynasty sousaphone

Post by UDELBR »

For sale: 4 valve BBb M890 Dynasty sousaphone with gooseneck and bits. Good condition. $1800. Flight case available for $200. Located in DFW Texas area. PM if interested.

(images in last post)

Edit: SOLD
Last edited by UDELBR on Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Michael Grant
bugler
bugler

Re: 4 valve BBb Dynasty sousaphone

Post by Michael Grant »

I am curious, does the first valve slide (top side) move? I am guessing not but it would be great if it were adjustable.
Michael Grant
Wessex HB24 BBb Helicon
King 2341
Dan Schultz
TubaTinker
TubaTinker

Post by Dan Schultz »

Michael Grant wrote:I am curious, does the first valve slide (top side) move? I am guessing not but it would be great if it were adjustable.
Doesn't look like it. But... the slide could easily be moved to the top. However... it might not clear the inside of the case.
Dan Schultz
"The Village Tinker"
http://www.thevillagetinker.com" target="_blank
Current 'stable'... Rudolf Meinl 5/4, Marzan (by Willson) euph, King 2341, Alphorn, and other strange stuff.
UDELBR
Deletedaccounts
Deletedaccounts

Post by UDELBR »

Updating this listing due to lowered price and to fix the busted Photobucket links. Price lowered to $1800 for the instrument. Flight case available; buyer pays freight. Located in DFW area. Please PM with any questions.

and

Jiffy18
lurker
lurker

Post by Jiffy18 »

I hope this is still available! I sent a pm
thebaz67
lurker
lurker

Post by thebaz67 »