LOTS of Mouthpieces for sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Mike Forbes
pro musician
pro musician

LOTS of Mouthpieces for sale

Post by Mike Forbes »

Hi All,

Time to thin the mouthpiece herd. I've accumulated quite a few over the past decade or so, and it's time for them to find better homes. Some come directly from Toby Hanks' old stash in which I am passing back on to him the proceeds.

The list is below, and if you'd like to see pictures or make a purchase, it's easiest if you simply go to my personal sheet-music website where all the mouthpieces are housed. All mouthpieces have been professionally refurbished, cleaned, or polished. All sales are final. All prices include FREE SHIPPING. PayPal is the method of payment. If you'd rather send a check, email me.

Here is the external link to my own personal equipment that I am selling below:
http://www.ebrassmusic.com/store/c23/Us ... ieces.html" target="_blank" target="_blank

Here is the list of what I've got:

Miraphone TU23: $125
Miraphone TU26 (x's 2): $120
Miraphone C4: $70
EQUA-TRU (like C4): $45
PT-42: $90
PT-88+: $110
Laskey 30H: $90
Romera "Sergio Carolino" $125
Giardinelli "Toby Hanks" New York: $100
"Stark Custom" $45
Dillon Geib 2: $75
Conn-Helleberg: $40
Jupiter 24AW (x's 2): $25
Yamaha 67B4: $25
Bach 7: $35
Jupiter
Mike Forbes
pro musician
pro musician

Re: LOTS of Mouthpieces for sale

Post by Mike Forbes »

The Giardinelli is already sold. From here on out, if a mouthpiece is sold, I will simply delete it from eBrassMusic.com. So please look there if you're interested in knowing if something is still available or not. If it's on the website, I still have it.
Mike Forbes
pro musician
pro musician

Re: LOTS of Mouthpieces for sale

Post by Mike Forbes »

Hi All,

Lots of sales...thank you! Here's what I've got remaining:

Miraphone TU23: $125
Miraphone TU26: $120
Miraphone C4: $70
PT-42: $90
PT-88+: $110