FS: Meinl Weston 2182 F Tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
cowlick
lurker
lurker

FS: Meinl Weston 2182 F Tuba

Post by cowlick »

Looking to sell my Meinl Weston 2182 5 valve F Tuba. The instrument is about 7 years old. I bought it new, and I've been the only player. I'm trying to sell it because I find that I don't have a need for an F tuba anymore, and it is a shame that it has been sitting in my room silently for the last 2 years. The horn is in very good condition, just a little scratched lacquer on the bottom bow, and it has been recently sonic cleaned and the valves re-padded.

I'm asking $7000 for the horn, but the price is negotiable, and it includes an altieri gig bag and a lasky 30F mouthpiece. Images for the horn are here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing" target="_blank

Located in Central Florida. Willing to discuss shipping/driving the horn to its new location.

If interested, you are welcome to contact me at dosomethingdrew@gmail.com" target="_blank