Wessex Luzern 5 valve BBb Tuba - Philly area

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Rahalpern
lurker
lurker

Wessex Luzern 5 valve BBb Tuba - Philly area

Post by Rahalpern »

Hey All,

We just upgraded my son to a B&S Perontucci PT1 and I have to sell his Wessex Luzern 5 valve. Too many instruments in the house:) It is practically new with no dents, and we have both the soft case and hard case for it. Just looking for a fair offer of around $2,200, and perhaps someone that can pick it up locally. We are in the Philly area.

Thanks,
Rich
eupho
4 valves
4 valves

Re: Wessex Luzern 5 valve BBb Tuba - Philly area

Post by eupho »

Hi:
I could be interested in this tuba. Do you have any solo or quintet video of the horn?

Rob Smith
eupho@aol.com" target="_blank
2052sg Euphonium-
2110L BBb tuba
3/4 Conn Eb tuba
Southern Tier Concert Band(euph)]
Vestal(NY) Community Band(tuba)
Maine(NY) Community Band(conductor)
Rahalpern
lurker
lurker

Post by Rahalpern »

No, but I could ask my son to play and record it. Where are you located?

Rich
petepuma
lurker
lurker

Post by petepuma »

Have you sold the horn? Can you post detailed pics? I am in west-central PA and am willing to see horn in person if it can be arranged.
Rahalpern
lurker
lurker

Post by Rahalpern »

Yes, the horn is still available. I can send you pics and/or I have a few videos of my son playing it as well. Only minor stuff we have noticed with the tuba. Very small ding in the typical place at the bottom of the horn where it sits between the legs. Also, the fifth valve is sticking. That would need minor servicing. My email is rahalpern@gmail.com" target="_blank, if you want to contact me directly.

Rich
Rahalpern
lurker
lurker

Post by Rahalpern »

The tuba has been sold.

Rich