Available to try Wessex Gnagey EEb

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Sam Gnagey
4 valves
4 valves

Available to try Wessex Gnagey EEb

Post by Sam Gnagey »

Although I'm not selling it, I'm making my TE465 Wessex EEb, front action, 4 piston, 1 rotor available for anyone willing to come to Fort Wayne, IN to try it. Just PM or email me to set up an appointment a few days in advance so I can arrange for an appropriate room for the trial. I'm doing this because this model has sold so quickly Wessex hasn't been able to keep an example in stock to try. You can check out photos and specs here:

https://www.wessex-tubas.com/shop/tubas ... 65-gnagey/" target="_blank" target="_blank

bandgeekgal13
lurker
lurker

Re: Available to try Wessex Gnagey EEb

Post by bandgeekgal13 »

I wish more people did this, and that I was closer to you! Good on you, man!
Maggie C.
College Student - Music & Engineering Degrees
Email: bandgeekgal13@gmail.com" target="_blank
Patrase
bugler
bugler

Post by Patrase »

I am an Australian reseller of Wessex. I too am keeping one for people to demo and for me to play (obviously only in Australia or New Zealand). I have sold out of the others ones I managed to beg Jonathan to sell to me. Thanks for your design work on this Mr Gnagey - I love this tuba!
Miraphone Norwegian Star
Yamaha YBB-632 Bb Neo
Sam Gnagey
4 valves
4 valves

Post by Sam Gnagey »

Just a reminder about this offer I've made.