FS: Mnozil Brass no. 5 Mute Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FS: Mnozil Brass no. 5 Mute

Postby dmeyer » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:01 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm looking to sell my mute. It's the Mnozil Brass from Schlipf mutes, model no. 5 (the larger mute).
Here's a link to their listing of a new one:

https://www.fmb-direkt.de/en/SCHLIPF-Mu ... -no-5.html" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Here's mine:

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg (84.22 KiB) Viewed 264 times

Webp.net-resizeimage (2).jpg
Webp.net-resizeimage (2).jpg (92.96 KiB) Viewed 264 times

I only bought it last June, so it's in pretty great condition.
$350 plus shipping (shipping from WI)- they're $420+ new, not including shipping. The mute includes the two foam rings for acoustic adjustment and the clips you need to help keep them in place. The handle is removable via screws on the inside of the mute.

Their website has pictures, but I can email better pictures of the one I have if you shoot me a PM.

Dan
dmeyer
lurker
lurker

Return to For Sale by Owner