Recovered logs of "For Sale" items deleted

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Re: Recovered logs of "For Sale" items deleted

Post by bort »

Let's hope she doesn't read TubeNet!

Truly sorry to hear that, Mark. Dogs are 100% members of the family. :(
rodgeman
3 valves
3 valves

Post by rodgeman »

Sorry for your loss. Thanks for working on the board. Mistakes happen.
chronolith
4 valves
4 valves

Post by chronolith »

Hang in there Mark. I was able to recreate from messages about the sale. Others can probably do the same.

Forums be damned though. My condolences for your loss. My wife and I do not have children, nor can we. Our pets are the closest thing we have. Losing a fuzzy friend is losing family.

If anybody complains, you can always refund their fee for listing the sale. Board admin is a largely thankless and underappreciated task. Thanks for taking good care of us.
windshieldbug
Once got the "hand" as a cue
Once got the "hand" as a cue

Post by windshieldbug »

chronolith wrote:Thanks for taking good care of us.

+100
Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow, but only to be troubled and insecure?
jderkas96
lurker
lurker

Post by jderkas96 »

Can anyone let me know if this is still being sold "UPDATED PRICE 6/25] Meinl Weston 3450S CC tuba” written by
» CC"
joh_tuba
4 valves
4 valves

Post by joh_tuba »

Mark Finley wrote:Dammit, crap, ****

Guys, I feel terrible right now. I thought I was being careful when I was deleting old threads. Most of the time when I deleted a batch of 50 or so, It would go back to the same date range that I was looking at previously (2013 in this case) Sometimes.... it went back to page one, which were current threads. I thought I caught that before I hit "select all" and then "delete" but I guess one slipped through. My sincere apologies to everyone I wronged
This is news to me so I'm very curious. Are you deleting old for sale posts or old threads from all the forums? Either way it's a bit sad to lose those old threads.. sometimes I reach out to someone based on an old for sale thread to pick their brain on a topic.

Either way, thank you for your time and energy.