FS: Miraphone Bb 289 Gold Brass 5/4 Tuba, 4v, $5500 OBO Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FS: Miraphone Bb 289 Gold Brass 5/4 Tuba, 4v, $5500 OBO

Postby HashBrownJM » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:15 pm

So, this post got deleted, so I'm re-posting. Not going to be as flowery as it was the first time.

Used Miraphone 289, rose gold finish, vented valves (in 2008, by previous owner). A few dings here and there, one big dent on the bottom.

Took me through college and three years of a community band in Central Texas. Great sound, very responsive, and the valves aren't parallel to the ground, so your wrist won't ache after long practice sessions.

Asking $5500, willing to hear other valid offers. Great horn for a college music major or someone looking to save a ton on a wonderful instrument.

Only four valves, but unless you're living on low B, it's definitely fine.

Full album here: http://imgur.com/a/fxMUI

Let me know if you'd like any other pictures or have questions about the horn. Thanks!
HashBrownJM
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Miraphone Bb 289 Gold Brass 5/4 Tuba, 4v, $5500 OBO

Postby HashBrownJM » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:58 pm

Bump bumperson.
HashBrownJM
lurker
lurker

Return to For Sale by Owner