Hirsbrunner HB2 ***SOLD***

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
CC
pro musician
pro musician

Hirsbrunner HB2 ***SOLD***

Post by CC »

***SOLD***

For Sale, Hirsbrunner model HB2, 5 valve 4/4 CC tuba. Rotary version of the HB2P. Serial number indicates 1984 vintage (the mid 80's are the most desirable). Silver plating is 100% and plays incredibly well, lots of "zip" in the response. Big warm sound, intonation is excellent, and you can also play E in the staff open, overall an extremely well balanced instrument. I'm including a chocolate colored leather Cronkhite bag (one of the last ones he made) in great condition and an MTS hard case also in great shape (value of both around $1000). It has been recently serviced and professionally maintained. Great professional lineage of ownership.

$10,245 + shipping
Instrument is located in Nashville, TN.

Shipping via Greyhound is possible but i'm happy to meet a serious buyer within a reasonable distance. In person pickup also an option and I'll even buy you lunch/dinner.

Interested? Contact me directly at chris[dot]combest[at]gmail[dot]com or PM.

Thank you for your interest!

Last edited by CC on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Chris Combest
Nashville, TN
Billy M.
4 valves
4 valves

Re: Hirsbrunner HB2 for sale w/ Cronkhite bag and MTS case

Post by Billy M. »

Please excuse me while I pick up my jaw from the floor.
Romans 3:23-24

Billy Morris
Rudolf Meinl Model 45, Musikmesse Horn
Boosey & Hawkes Imperial Eb (19" Bell)
1968 Besson New Standard Eb (15" Bell)
CC
pro musician
pro musician

Post by CC »

BUMP for updated pics
Chris Combest
Nashville, TN
kingrob76
3 valves
3 valves

Post by kingrob76 »

Did you have that restored or was it just sitting somewhere forgotten? It looks brand new.
Rob. Just Rob.