SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Kevin_Iaquinto
bugler
bugler

SOLD

Post by Kevin_Iaquinto »

Last edited by Kevin_Iaquinto on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ace
5 valves
5 valves

Re: Mack Brass 410 CC- $1250

Post by Ace »

In what city are you located? LA is too vague. Are you able to drive north a bit to meet up for a pick up? That would save you the trouble of packing and shipping the tuba.

Ace
Kevin_Iaquinto
bugler
bugler

Post by Kevin_Iaquinto »

Ace wrote:In what city are you located? LA is too vague. Are you able to drive north a bit to meet up for a pick up? That would save you the trouble of packing and shipping the tuba.

Ace
I'm in Castaic, sorry for the confusion. Let me know and I'm sure we can set something up
Steginkt
bugler
bugler

Post by Steginkt »

Where in Wisconsin are you moving to? I am a staff member at Idyllwild and attend Lawrence University in Appleton.
Yamaha Xeno YSL-8820
Willson 3400 Eb
Lyon and Healy Sousaphone
5/4 Rudolf Meinl CC
Wessex trumpet
Kevin_Iaquinto
bugler
bugler

Post by Kevin_Iaquinto »

Steginkt wrote:Where in Wisconsin are you moving to? I am a staff member at Idyllwild and attend Lawrence University in Appleton.
Probably Beloit or Janesville. But I'd rather not have to get it there.
basstrumpet13
bugler
bugler

Post by basstrumpet13 »

I'll take the horn off of your hands, can you PM me with pictures and other details?
Kevin_Iaquinto
bugler
bugler

Post by Kevin_Iaquinto »

basstrumpet13 wrote:I'll take the horn off of your hands, can you PM me with pictures and other details?
pm'd
groth
3 valves
3 valves

Post by groth »

Good Luck on the sale. Well wishes for college, hope you're not quitting the horn!