yfb621 in lac

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
MikeMason
6 valves
6 valves

yfb621 in lac

Post by MikeMason »

i'm selling my small yamaha f.it's a 4p/1r 5 valver with the optional 5th valve slide(1 or 2 step).it has an adjustable gap receiver and original hard case.around 70% lacquer left.looks decent from the front but by no means a looker.it plays great however.good valves.good low register compared to most other f's.has evidence of past dent work but only a few very small dings currently.low serial # which is supposed to mean hand made but i have no evidence of that or experience with this issue.would love to find a buyer near alabama, but will ship if needed. now the best part. only 2400 firm for a very respected f tuba.you can do a lot with this f for very little money. i'm selling to buy a new f.i have a picture,but its too large for bassclefbrass.com and i can't figure out how to shrink it.but i can email it if you have a big mailbox.
MikeMason
6 valves
6 valves

sold

Post by MikeMason »

horn is gone. looking for an 822 f, willson f, or other piston f. looking for a great horn and a great price. that's how i sold my 2 so fast.......