FS Getzen CB50 6000 OBO

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
ScottBass55
bugler
bugler

FS Getzen CB50 6000 OBO

Post by ScottBass55 »

Hey everyone-- I'm out of the game (became a singer *gasp*) and I hate to do it so much, because I love this horn to death, but I have to sell my CB50.

https://www.facebook.com/ScottB7/videos ... 046477378/
Here's a video of it's sound in a dead room with a not-so great 18 year old tuba player (myself at the time) playing the Marcello Sonata in F
It's made its way around the world, Originally owned by Chuck Daellenbach himself, it made its way through to David Fedderly and then through a Doctorate at FSU, onto my little Undergrad self. It plays like a dream after getting a new leadpipe and a tune up from Lee Hofer's studio. I'm in extremely dire need to pay bills, so even though I bought the horn for 7500, I'm willing to part with it for 6000 or whatever offer I can.
The horn is located in Chicago and I have a space to test it out.

Thank You!

Scott Bass
ScottBass55
bugler
bugler

Re: FS Getzen CB50 6000 OBO

Post by ScottBass55 »

bump
Shuford
lurker
lurker

Post by Shuford »

It actually went from Baltimore Brass to UGA, then UCLA, then Colorado-Boulder, then Miami. Couple more international tours, semi-finalist and finalist audition results.

#my2cents
#formerowner
PT-6
Besson 983
Besson 2051
tuba72
bugler
bugler

Post by tuba72 »

Pm sent
Gary Schweitzer
Kanstul 90
Community Band fueled by barley and hops!